1. The Sandwich Place delivery guy just asked me my name, then saved my phone number. (I just.. I don’t even know, guys. I’m gonna file this one under “Signs I order delivery far, far too often“. Especially since it’s sort of a good idea. I mean, it will save him some time.)
2. But that’s not actually enough to guilt me into finding a new sandwich delivery place. I just can’t. (This one lets me order via the internet! The future is now!)
3. It’s only 2pm, and not only have I gotten coffee twice already – but both times I asked for “coffee” when I really meant, with all my heart, “iced coffee”.
No, I don’t know how I managed to do this twice, either – all I know is that there is no disappointment like waiting excitedly in 80 degree heat for iced coffee, and being handed something hot. And then realizing it’s your own fault. (Saddest post-coffee walk home ever.)
4. Despite how often I watch nerdy documentaries, THIS is what Netflix recommended for me today, based on my “taste preferences”:
5. Reading a news story about Deep-Fried Kool-Aid Balls led me into an entire morning of mindless internet-ing. I don’t know how it happened. I blame links.
6. Yes, you read #5 correctly. Deep-Fried Kool-aid Balls: It’s a thing. I think that’s a mistake that we, as humanity, are going to have to acknowledge, so I’m counting it twice.
It’s been a good day.